SBI Card Q3 profit rises 8 pc to ₹549 crore
Total income grew to Rs 4,742 crore during the October-December period from Rs 3,656 crore in the year-ago period,
Total operating cost increased by 23 per cent at Rs 2,426 crore for the third quarter of FY24 from Rs 1,974 crore in the previous fiscal, it said.
Gross non-performing assets (NPA) rose to 2.64 per cent during the quarter under review as against 2.22 per cent a year ago.
Net NPA too increased to 0.96 per cent from 0.80 per cent at the end of the December quarter of the previous financial year.
As a result, impairment losses and bad debt expenses grew to Rs 883 crore from Rs 533 crore in FY23.
As of December 31, 2023, the card company's capital adequacy ratio was 18.4 per cent compared to 23.1 per cent as of March 31, 2023.
As per the capital adequacy norms issued by the
OnePlus 12 vs OnePlus 12R – What distinguishes the two new smartphones
AdvertisementRolls Royce Spectre rolls out as India’s most expensive electric car
Global PC shipments decline for the eighth straight quarter; hopes pinned on AI to drive sales
Popular on BI
- India's GDP growth surges to 8.4% in Q3, 2023-24 growth rate pegged at robust 7.6%
- Fiscal deficit at Jan-end touches 63.6% of full year target: Govt data
- Cabinet approves 3 semiconductor fab units, to generate 80,000 jobs
- RIL shares climb nearly 1% after announcing mega merger
- Key infra sectors' growth slows to 15-month low of 3.6% in January