Senior Meta India executive Manish Chopra quits; fourth major exit in 6 months
Chopra joined Meta in 2019 and has been serving as its director and head of partnerships in India.
The Director and Head of Partnerships posted a message of his resignation on Tuesday. He also said he would assist with the transition over the next few weeks.
Chopra posted on LinkedIn: "I am grateful to the company for trusting me with building out our efforts to drive growth and engagement across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I am super proud of the work the team and I have done to become an ally for creators and businesses around the country. My heartfelt thanks to each and every one of you!"
Manish Chopra, Meta's Director and Head of Partnerships in India, had joined the company in January 2019.
He posted on the social media site, "It's been 4.5 years of an incredible journey leading
The executive said, "I am grateful to the company for trusting me with building out our efforts to drive growth & engagement across Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. I am super proud of the work the team and I have done to become an ally for creators and businesses around the country. My heartfelt thanks to each and everyone one of you!"
On the lines of ongoing layoffs in the tech world and in the company itself, he said, "The recent months have been trying times for everyone in so many ways. I know this team has shown so much care and has helped each other selflessly. At so many moments in doing one's very best, I have seen folks embody 'what would you do, if you were not afraid', and surpass our wildest dreams."
On his new venture, he said, "I will share more in due course."
AdvertisementSolicitor General Tushar Mehta clarifies in Supreme Court SEBI’s 2016 GDR probe had nothing to do with listed Adani cos
Indians booking Airbnb for international visits doubled in Q1 2023; UK, US & Europe emerge top destinations
ONDC not an immediate risk for Zomato and Swiggy as lower prices are due to discounts
Popular on BI
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- You can buy more Yeezys today, if you can get past the app crashes and error messages
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May