Shifting Gears: Don't call it a comeback (yet)
The past week was a tumultuous one in aviation, as Delta Air Lines dumped fuel on a group of schoolchildren, and Iran admitted it shot down a passenger flight, killing all 176 people on board.Boeing, which has faced a number of embarrassing revelations in the aftermath of crashes involving its 737 Max jets, began a new era under CEO David Calhoun, who will attempt to resolve a number of lingering issues at the aerospace manufacturer.
If you haven't already subscribed to our weekly Shifting Gears newsletter, you can do so here.These are the biggest
Get the latest Boeing stock price here.
A new chapter at Boeing
Delta's head-scratching mistake
Iran admits it shot down a civilian flight
A Tesla challenger makes his pitch
- India surpasses 2 lakh mark in daily COVID-19 cases with 1038 new fatalities
- Macrotech Developers IPO — check share allotment date, listing date and more
- Throwback to some of the best IPL ads made over the years
- Infosys, Wipro, HDFC Bank and other stocks to watch out for on April 15
- India's largest opposition party blames national media for its lack of influence — but its new YouTube channel may only be targeting the Hindi belt