Simple Energy raises USD 20 mn from investors
The company has been deferring deliveries of the vehicle since December 2021.
"We have received a phenomenal pre-booking response, and to cater to the demand, we are raising funds in a timely manner. The funds raised will be strategically used to aid the production ramp-up and for a quicker delivery commencement," said Suhas Rajkumar, founder and CEO of Simple Energy.
The company claims that it has received over one-lakh bookings for the e-scooters.
"We have successfully de-bottlenecked product constraints and are confident that we will soon start deliveries of Simple ONE," Rajkumar said.
The company recently inaugurated its new facility in Shoolagiri, Tamil Nadu, with an initial ₹100 crore investment,
NDRF personnel with specially equipped trained dog squad departs for earthquake-hit Turkey
Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
Popular on BI
- A top AI researcher reportedly left Google for OpenAI after sharing concerns the company was training Bard on ChatGPT data
- An AI researcher who has been warning about the technology for over 20 years says we should 'shut it all down,' and issue an 'indefinite and worldwide' ban
- What is an indictment? What it means for someone to be indicted by a grand jury and why Trump was charged
- From luxury to budget: Top new-age car features under ₹20 Lakh that were once exclusive to expensive cars
- These small finance banks are offering up to 9.5 percent interest rate on FD in 2023
- Greenland’s ice sheets are melting too quickly, and we’re already halfway to the point of no return
- India reports 3,824 new Covid cases
- 77% of young Indians now spend the most on phones, apparels