Skill development ministry to take steps to increase women participation: Pandey
The Minister of State for Skill Development and Entrepreneurship said his department is organising programmes on the occasion of International Women's Day on March 8.
"We will give priority to women in the next PMKVY," he told reporters here.
He added that the new schemes and programmes to be framed by the ministry will also focus on increasing participation of women.
The government is planning to launch third phase of its flagship PMKVY in the next financial year.
The scheme, launched in 2015, was revamped in 2016 to impart skills to one crore people by 2020.The minister also appealed to the people to take preventive steps to contain spread of coronavirus. RR ANUANU
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Best steel chair for living room in India
- Best floodlights for outdoors in India
- CCI approves HDFC Bank's acquisition of 4.99% stake in HDFC ERGO General Insurance Company
- Best front lights for bicycles in India
- Best document scanners for office and home use in India