Snapchat records highest growth in users since going public in 2017
Snap, the parent company of Snapchat, said that its revenue increased 116 per cent to $982 million in Q2 2021 compared to the prior year.
The company said that its net loss improved 53 per cent to $152 million in Q2 2021, compared to the prior year.
"Our second quarter results reflect the broad-based strength of our business, as we grew both revenue and daily active users at the highest rates we have achieved in the past four years," said
"We are pleased by the progress our team is making with the development of our augmented reality platform, and we are energized by the many opportunities to grow our community and business around the world," he added.
The DAUs increased sequentially and year-over-year in each of North America, Europe and rest of the world.
"DAUs increased sequentially and year-over-year on both iOS and
The company launched a record 177 new international Discover Channels, including 36 in the UK and 24 in India, one of which is a partnership with
"We improved several try-on capabilities with Lens Studio 4.0, including multi-person 3D body mesh, advanced cloth simulation, and a new visual effects editor for more realistic Lenses," it added.
Zomato and Swiggy are best food delivery apps in the world, says Zomato’s CEO
Vodafone Idea sinks nearly 10% and Airtel tumbles a bit after India’s Supreme Court denies a discount on past dues
Popular on BI
- Over 60 schools in and around Bengaluru receive bomb threat, students evacuated safely
- TVS Motor Co sales rise 31% to 3,64,231 units in November
- Johnny Depp unknowingly taught Ranveer Singh the craft of acting
- Midcap index rising for last 21 sessions, hitting fresh highs since November 16
- Global smartwatch shipments up 9% in Q3, Fire-Boltt & Huawei hit new highs: Report