Rakesh Jhunjhunwala-backed Star Health and Allied Insurance set to open its IPO next week — here are a few important details
- The health insurer’s IPO is looking to raise ₹7,249 crore through the public issue of shares.
- The IPO consists of a fresh issue of shares worth ₹2,000 crore and an offer for sale of 5.83 crore shares by existing promoters and shareholders.
- Star Health and Allied Insurance IPO will open on November 30 and close on December 2.
AdvertisementHealth insurance company Star Health and Allied Insurance, which is backed by marquee investors like Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Westbridge Capital, is all set to open its initial public offering (IPO) next week.
The company is looking to raise ₹7,249 crore through the public issue of shares. The price band of the IPO is ₹870-900 per share.
The IPO consists of a fresh issue of shares worth ₹2,000 crore and an offer for sale of 5.83 crore shares by existing promoters and shareholders.
Here are some important dates of the IPO:
|Price band||₹870 to ₹900|
|IPO open date||November 30|
|IPO close date||December 2|
|Allotment date||December 7|
|Initiation of refunds||December 8|
|Credit of shares to demat account||December 9|
|IPO listing date||December 10|
Safecrop Investments India LLP, APIS Growth 6, University of Notre Dame DU LAC, MIO IV Star, MIO Star, ROC Capital, Sai Satish, Venkatasamy Jagannathan, Konark Trust, Berjis Minoo Desai and MMPL Trust are all of the shareholders selling shares in the IPO.
The net proceeds from the fresh issue will be utilised towards augmentation of the company's capital base and maintenance of solvency levels.
The private health insurer has a market share of 15.8% in the Indian health insurance market as of financial year 2021. As of September 30, 2021, it has a distribution network of 779 health insurance branches spread across 25 states and 5 union territories in India.
The health insurer has made a loss for the first time in three years in FY21 while revenue continues to rise.
SEE ALSO: Bharti Airtel, Coal India, SpiceJet and other stocks to watch out for on November 24
Go Fashion IPO allotment tomorrow; GMP on a downward trend
Popular on BI
- The worst for Indian startups is yet to come — be prepared for layoffs, unicorn slowdown and startup shutdowns in 2022
- Kellyanne Conway says her husband was 'cheating by tweeting' his disdain for former President Trump in her new memoir
- A SpaceX flight attendant said Elon Musk exposed himself and propositioned her for sex, documents show. The company paid $250,000 for her silence.
- What would happen to Twitter if Elon Musk backs out now?
- Researchers develop a virus that works even when iPhone is switched off
- Supreme Court of India extends time for submitting Pegasus probe report
- Chopper services launched in Goa for tourists, locals
- Both Ambuja Cements and ACC are bet worth investing with strong parent Adani