Suzuki Motorcycle India launches BS-VI version of scooter Access 125, priced up to Rs 69,500
The all-new Suzuki Access 125 BS-VI version will be available in standard as well as special variant with alloy drum brake, alloy disc brake and steel drum brake options, SMIPL said in a statement.
The standard variant of the new BS-VI compliant Suzuki Access 125 will be retailed at price starting Rs 64,800, whereas the special edition will be available at a price starting Rs 68,500 depending on the variant, going up to Rs 69,500 (all prices ex-showroom Delhi), it said.
"Suzuki Access 125 is a major contributor to SMIPL's growth story and has received an overwhelming response from our customers. We believe that with the launch of all-new Suzuki Access 125 BS-VI compliant version, we will continue to meet and exceed our customers' expectations," SMIPL Managing Director Koichiro Hirao said.
He further said the company has introduced the new family scooter ahead of the regulatory timeline and would continue to work toward aligning its product portfolio with the new emission norms.BS-VI emission norm will come into effect from April 1 this year. RKL RKL ANS ANS
- Which countries are most affected by severe seismic activity? New earthquake metric provides fresh perspective
- Exicom Tele-Systems to raise ₹429 cr via IPO; sets price band at ₹135-142/share
- Kawasaki Ninja 500 sports bike launched in India at ₹5.24 lakh
- Vodafone Idea board to meet on Feb 27 to consider fundraising proposal
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh high