Tata Digital to buy majority stake in online pharma startup 1MG
Incorporated in 2015, 1MG is a leading player in the
The company operates three state-of-the-art diagnostics labs, has a supply chain covering over 20,000 pin codes across the country and through its subsidiaries is also engaged in the business of B2B distribution of medicines and other healthcare products.
The investment in 1MG is in line with
E-pharmacy, e-diagnostics and tele-consultation are critical segments in this ecosystem and have been among the fastest growing segments in this space, as this sector enabled access to healthcare through the pandemic, said a joint statement by Tata Digital and 1MG.
Pratik Pal, CEO of Tata Digital, said: "The investment in 1MG strengthens Tata's ability to provide superior customer experience and high quality healthcare products & services in e-pharmacy and e-diagnostics space through a technology led platform."
Prashant Tandon, Co-Founder & CEO, 1MG, said: "We are delighted to join hands with one of
Here are the coolest iOS 15 features coming to iPhones
After El Salvador, Paraguay considers Bitcoin adoption
Google, Microsoft, Apple and many others are hiring for various IT roles in India —data scientists and cloud architects in high demand
Popular on BI
- ITC Q3 net profit rises 23% to Rs 5,070 cr; revenue up 3.5%
- Adani’s stock rout can impact its ability to raise capital or refinance debt, says Moody’s
- IndiGo profit soars to ₹1,422.6 crore in December quarter
- Tata Power Q3 net profit nearly doubles to ₹1,052 crore
- Gautam Adani loses richest Indian tag in 1 yr as he drops from 2 to 21 in world rich list