Tata Trusts commences pan India campaign to prevent spread of COVID-19
Beginning March 31, the exercise is expected to have already reached about 1.2 crore people across 21 states, Tata Trusts said in a statement.
The campaign '5 Kadam, Corona Mukt Jeevan', ranges from video messages in various local languages, even dialects, short animation videos and infographics to audio messages, and SMS-based messaging, it added.
Tata Trusts said it has made publicly available through social media about 300 such videos and audio messages, in different languages, and dialects like Dongri, Kumaoni, Ladakhi, Garhwali, Santhali, Mundari, Kutchi (Gujarat) and Koborok (Tripura).
Over 70 celebrities, including Nana Patekar, Harbhajan Singh, Atul Kulkarni and Sonali Kulkarni , have lent their support with video and audio messages, it added.
Further, the Trusts have deployed more than 430 master trainers in these 21 states who in turn have trained a pool of over 8,700 community resource persons (village volunteers) to deliver the message, it said.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- How OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI
- A leading supplement researcher says she doesn't take any — because she's getting what she needs from her vegan diet
- Mattel rolled out a Barbie to honor a late Cherokee Nation chief with a language error on the box that says 'chicken' instead of 'Cherokee'
- ICC Rankings: Ravi Bishnoi becomes world's No.1 T20I bowler
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- Air India rejigs 250-aircraft Airbus order
- Retail trumps corporate lending as small-ticket loans see fourfold jump in past two years
- Exploring the nutritional marvel of Gond laddu: A winter delight