Tega Industries’ IPO allotment status will be announced tomorrow, GMP at ₹360
- The IPO of Tega Industries was subscribed 219 times on the first two days of the issue.
- Tega Industries provides customised solutions to the mining, bulk material handling and transportation industry.
- Tega intends to raise ₹600 crore from this public issue.
AdvertisementThe allotment status of Tega Industries will be announced tomorrow, December 8.
The company — which manufacturers consumables for the mining industries — did receive an overwhelming response from investors as its public issue was subscribed 219 times.
The portion reserved for qualified institutions was subscribed 215 times, whereas retail investors subscribed to their reserved portion by 29 times.
|Investor category||Subscription (times)|
Tega intended to raise ₹600 crore from this public issue, which is entirely an offer for sale of 1.3 crore equity shares by promoters and existing shareholders. The price band for the public issue was set at ₹443 to ₹453. A lot of 33 shares was priced at ₹14,949 per lot.
The company’s grey market premium (GMP) was at ₹360 apiece in the grey market on December 6.
|Issue open||December 1|
|Issue close||December 3|
|IPO Size||₹619 crore|
|IPO Lot Size||33|
Tega Industries provides customised solutions to the mining, bulk material handling and transportation industry like manufacturing of wear resistant lining components required for grinding, sizing and others.
It has a product portfolio of more than 55 mineral processing and material handling products. The company has six manufacturing sites, including three in India — Dahej in Gujarat, Samali and Kalyani in West Bengal, and three sites in major mining hubs of Chile, South Africa and Australia.
SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
Byju’s, Swiggy and Dream11 — the top 10 startup deals of 2021 that raised $7.7 billion overall
Route Mobile CEO explains how he is picking the next market for acquisitions
Popular on BI
- SIMPLY PUT: What happened before India got Freedom@Midnight
- Taj Hotels’ Qmin food delivery app claims to be the only profitable business among its peers
- Here’s how much banks have increased home loan interest rates
- Avatar 2, Black Panther 2, Ant Man — Here is a complete list of Hollywood movies expected to hit Indian theaters in the next 6-7 months
- India's foreign exchange reserves fall to $573 bn