UST Global invests in Indian startup Cogniphi Technologies
The strategic investment will accelerate the development and advanced research of Cogniphi's Artificial Intelligence and Vision (AIVI) platform, and the companies will formalise a joint go-to-market strategy, a statement said.
Cogniphi's AI solutions are used by manufacturing, retail, surveillance, public sector, healthcare, and logistics companies. The Trivandrum-based startup also has ongoing projects in telematics, security and surveillance through its associate company, Ideas and Innovations Squared Technologies (II2).
"Investing in Cogniphi Technologies reflects our continued commitment to offer the best of technologies for our clients. At Cogniphi, we have seen some of the finest and brightest minds in product, design, and engineering, who share our passion for delivering real value and solve complex business problems to our clients..." UST Global Chief Operating Officer Alexander Varghese said.
Rohith Raveendranath, founder and CEO of Cogniphi Technologies, said investment from UST Global "reinforces our vision for Cogniphi and the credibility of the technology platform that we are creating".
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Elon Musk calls on all Twitter designers, engineers doing software to sit on his floor of HQ for 'dense and intense' work
- It’s not just Mercedes, even bank deposits are competing with equities
- A former Facebook exec says an employee at a 'large tech company' once complained to the CEO in an all-hands meeting about the quality of company toilet paper
- India will succeed in handling inflation better: Sitharaman
- India's GDP growth comes in at 6.3% in Q2: manufacturing, mining witness negative growth
- Dharmaj Crop Guard IPO subscribed by a whole 35.49 times on last day
- Sensex, Nifty50 rewrite all-time highs yet again – RIL, HDFC twins most active, ICICI Bank touches new 52-week high
- Bollywood films failing is a phase, our films will bounce back strongly: Kajol