UST Global invests in Indian startup Cogniphi Technologies
The strategic investment will accelerate the development and advanced research of Cogniphi's Artificial Intelligence and Vision (AIVI) platform, and the companies will formalise a joint go-to-market strategy, a statement said.
Cogniphi's AI solutions are used by manufacturing, retail, surveillance, public sector, healthcare, and logistics companies. The Trivandrum-based startup also has ongoing projects in telematics, security and surveillance through its associate company, Ideas and Innovations Squared Technologies (II2).
"Investing in Cogniphi Technologies reflects our continued commitment to offer the best of technologies for our clients. At Cogniphi, we have seen some of the finest and brightest minds in product, design, and engineering, who share our passion for delivering real value and solve complex business problems to our clients..." UST Global Chief Operating Officer Alexander Varghese said.
Rohith Raveendranath, founder and CEO of Cogniphi Technologies, said investment from UST Global "reinforces our vision for Cogniphi and the credibility of the technology platform that we are creating".
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Reliance Retail receives full subscription amount of Rs 2,069.50 cr from KKR, allots 1.71 cr shares
- As inflation continues to remain high, RBI likely to keep interest rates unchanged
- 10 Beautiful staycation options in Bangalore
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project