UST Global invests in Indian startup Cogniphi Technologies
The strategic investment will accelerate the development and advanced research of Cogniphi's Artificial Intelligence and Vision (AIVI) platform, and the companies will formalise a joint go-to-market strategy, a statement said.
Cogniphi's AI solutions are used by manufacturing, retail, surveillance, public sector, healthcare, and logistics companies. The Trivandrum-based startup also has ongoing projects in telematics, security and surveillance through its associate company, Ideas and Innovations Squared Technologies (II2).
"Investing in Cogniphi Technologies reflects our continued commitment to offer the best of technologies for our clients. At Cogniphi, we have seen some of the finest and brightest minds in product, design, and engineering, who share our passion for delivering real value and solve complex business problems to our clients..." UST Global Chief Operating Officer Alexander Varghese said.
Rohith Raveendranath, founder and CEO of Cogniphi Technologies, said investment from UST Global "reinforces our vision for Cogniphi and the credibility of the technology platform that we are creating".
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Sebi to boost disclosure norms; do away with permanent board seats for individuals
- Here are the ten big income tax rule changes that will come into effect from April 1
- Not just for OTT, people rely on digital to discover & engage with content across TV and movies: BCG-Meta Report
- SPC Lifesciences files draft papers with SEBI for IPO
- Sensex rallies 346 pts, Nifty near 17,100 on firm global markets