Vodafone Idea shares fall over 5 pc on rating downgrade
Vodafone Idea shares plunged 5.56 per cent to Rs 7.31 apiece on the BSE. The stock touched a low of Rs 7.01, down 9.43 per cent over the previous close.
On the National Stock Exchange (NSE), the stock slumped 5.81 per cent to Rs 7.30 per unit. It hit a low of Rs 7, a loss of 9.67 per cent.
"It is hereby informed that Brickwork Ratings has downgraded its rating on non-convertible debentures as per the rating rationale uploaded on its website yesterday," Vodafone Idea said in a BSE filing on Thursday.
Over 33 crore shares of Vodafone Idea were traded on the NSE, and over 4.6 crore on the BSE.
The rating for NCDs has been revised because of the considerable impact of the annual gross revenue-related liability on the financial performance of the company resulting in huge losses, erosion of networth and deterioration in the overall risk profile, Brickwork Ratings said on Wednesday.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Electricity prices in Finland flipped negative — a huge oversupply of clean, hydroelectric power meant suppliers were almost giving it away
- Family stands to lose nearly $6,000 in airfare and hotel costs after they were bumped from an overbooked cruise ship
- Flyers are 'skiplagging' to try and save money on flight tickets. Airlines hate it.
- List of Famous things to buy in Srinagar
- What you need to know when you exercise your stock option plan
- BGMI release date announced: Available to Android users for download starting today
- Gangubai Kathiawadi tops technical awards at 23rd IIFA's music-loaded opening
- About 27K employees lost jobs at Indian startups to date, over 8K this year