Zee Media Corporation Q3 net loss at Rs 181.87 crore
The company had posted a consolidated net profit of Rs 27.2 crore in the corresponding period of the previous financial year, Zee Media Corporation said in a regulatory filing.
Its total income from operations stood at Rs 155.91 crore in the quarter under review as against Rs 194.22 crore in the year-ago period, it added.
Advertising revenue in the quarter stood at Rs 143.74 crore, down 18.1 per cent from Rs 175.51 crore in the corresponding period last fiscal.
Subscription revenue was also down 25.1 per cent at Rs 9.74 crore as compared to Rs 13.01 crore in the year-ago period, it added.Total expenses during the third quarter stood at Rs 132.73 crore as compared to Rs 155.16 crore in the same period last fiscal, the company said. RKL HRS
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu