Zinc futures slip on soft demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, zinc contracts for May delivery moved down by 55 paise, or 0.35 per cent, to Rs 157 per kg in a business turnover of 2 lots.
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes