Zinc futures slip on soft demand
On the Multi Commodity Exchange, zinc contracts for May delivery moved down by 55 paise, or 0.35 per cent, to Rs 157 per kg in a business turnover of 2 lots.Analysts said offloading of positions by traders owing to slackened demand from consuming industries in physical market mainly weighed on zinc prices in futures trade here. VHP RUJRUJ
(This story has not been edited by Business Insider and is auto-generated from a syndicated feed we subscribe to.)
- Global availability of Covid vaccine for public only by mid-2021: Moody's
- Andhra CM directs Covid vaccine distribution plan be drawn up
- K'taka to adopt decentralised models for vaccine delivery
- Thackeray seeks 'national vaccine distribution policy'
- Respite for slum dwellers along Delhi railway tracks as Centre tells SC that no coercive steps will be taken against them