Alibaba billionaire Jack Ma published a handbook for hospitals to tackle Coronavirus
Jack MaFoundation, AlibabaFoundation along with the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, had come together to establish the Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 (GMCC) programme.
- Jack Ma recently joined Twitter to talk about the
- From technical strategies for addressing issues, treatment methods as well as best practices, have been included in the handbook.
I need your help to share this handbook quickly to hospitals, doctors, nurses and anyone who needs to know around t… https://t.co/5X1K5Kj01L— Jack Ma (@JackMa) 1584499093000
Jack Ma Foundation, Alibaba Foundation along with the First Affiliated Hospital of Zhejiang University, established the Global MediXchange for Combating COVID-19 (GMCC) programme. Alibaba Cloud Intelligence and Alibaba Health had also supported the programme.
According to the official statement, The First Affiliated Hospital, Zhejiang University School of Medicine has treated 104 patients with confirmed COVID-19 in the past 50 days.
And experts who were at the forefront handling the crisis published the handbook with real-time insights on how the coronavirus crisis is growing and how hospitals can work around it. From technical strategies for addressing issues, treatment methods as well as best practices, have been included in the handbook.
“Now, we can't beat this virus unless we share our resources, know-how and hard-earned lessons,” said Jack Ma, Founder of Jack Ma Foundation.
The first shipment of masks and coronavirus test kits to the US is taking off from Shanghai. All the best to our fr… https://t.co/vYJzW56N0t— Jack Ma (@JackMa) 1584328179000
coronavirus: Latest News, Articles on coronavirus | Business Insider India
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday