2019 roundup so far: Startups are growing bigger but by widening losses
- Startups from across sectors – ecommerce, digital payments etc., continue to burn cash even though some of them have also raised funds this year.
- Amazon, Flipkart,
Paytmhave all reported losses for the financial year ending March 2019.
Startups across sectors – ecommerce, digital payments etc., continue to burn cash even though some of them have also raised funds this year.
Here’s a roundup of startup losses that have been reported so far
Popular on BI
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- DroneAcharya AI IPO set to open next week on December 13; GMP at ₹25 per share
- Low pressure mounts over Andaman Sea, heavy rain expected to lash TN
- New Indian sustainable jet fuel technology could cut aviation emissions by 80%