Indian Angel Network closes its fund after raising ₹375 crores
Indian Angel Networkhas closed its fundraising for the IAN Fundafter raising at ₹375 crore.
- The fund over exceeded its target by ₹25 crore.
- It currently has 34 companies in its portfolio, including the recently turned unicorn startup Druva.
AdvertisementSeed and early stage investment platform Indian Angel Network closed its capital raising activity for the IAN Fund as it overshot its target by ₹25 crore. The fund raised ₹375 crore in all.
“The fact that we have achieved and exceeded our capital target underlines our impressive growth trajectory and highlights the faith that investors have in our vision. Moving ahead, we aim to scale newer heights and play a bigger role in transforming and nurturing India’s entrepreneurial landscape,” said Padmaja Ruparel, founding Partner of the IAN Fund.
Some of the fund’s participants include Institutional investors like SIDBI’s Fund of Funds for
IAN fund was founded in 2017 and since then it has been an active angel investor. It has 34 companies in its portfolio, including Druva which recently turned a unicorn. The other startups it funded includes the QSR chain Wow Momo, wedding platform WedMeGood.
The sector agnostic fund primarily invest in AI and machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, biotech, cleantech, fintech, agritech and healthtech.
Popular on BI
- An American tourist in Seoul said he sprayed graffiti in 155 places to raise awareness about teeth grinding
- X could lose $75 million in ad revenue after a litany of controversies from Elon Musk, including his endorsement of antisemitic comments, report says
- The S&P 500 will trade near its all-time high before a recession drags it down again in a topsy-turvy 2024, Société Générale says
- White collar roles more at threat from AI
- Market cap of BSE-listed firms hits record high of Rs 331 lakh crore; just shy of entering $4-trillion club
- 10 Best honeymoon places near Delhi
- Samsung launches new smartphone with 50 MP camera in India
- Unveiling the sweet side of corn: 7 mouthwatering recipes