Indian Angel Network closes its fund after raising ₹375 crores
Indian Angel Networkhas closed its fundraising for the IAN Fundafter raising at ₹375 crore.
- The fund over exceeded its target by ₹25 crore.
- It currently has 34 companies in its portfolio, including the recently turned unicorn startup Druva.
“The fact that we have achieved and exceeded our capital target underlines our impressive growth trajectory and highlights the faith that investors have in our vision. Moving ahead, we aim to scale newer heights and play a bigger role in transforming and nurturing India’s entrepreneurial landscape,” said Padmaja Ruparel, founding Partner of the IAN Fund.
Some of the fund’s participants include Institutional investors like SIDBI’s Fund of Funds for
IAN fund was founded in 2017 and since then it has been an active angel investor. It has 34 companies in its portfolio, including Druva which recently turned a unicorn. The other startups it funded includes the QSR chain Wow Momo, wedding platform WedMeGood.
The sector agnostic fund primarily invest in AI and machine learning, augmented and virtual reality, biotech, cleantech, fintech, agritech and healthtech.
- DU online open book exam begins, students complain about difficulty in uploading answer sheets
- Cochin Shipyard's profit plummets by 65% under pressure from COVID-19 impact
- Business Insider's Global Trends Festival is coming to India — and it's gonna be huge!
- Over 200 small-medium business sellers earned over ₹10 million in 48 hours in India, says Amazon
- Asus ROG Strix gaming laptops launched in India with high-end graphics and processors