Another unicorn – Indian SaaS startup Zenoti enters the coveted club with a $160 million funding
- Zenoti, a Software-as-a-Service startup catering to the beauty and wellness industry, has raised $160 million in a series D round of funding.
- The round was led by Advent International, while it also saw participation from existing investors Tiger Global and Steadview Partners.
- With this,
Zenotibecomes the fifth SaaS-based Indian startup to become a unicorn.
Zenoti, a Software-as-a-Service startup catering to the beauty and wellness industry, has raised $160 million in a series D round of funding with a valuation of over a billion dollars. The round was led by Advent International, while it also saw participation from existing investors Tiger Global and Steadview Partners.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 48% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Amaze Plus Electric Kettle with Stainless Steel Body, 1.5 litres boiler for Water, instant noodles, soup etc.₹ 625₹ 1195Buy On
- 55% OFF
Glun Multipurpose Portable Electronic Digital Weighing Scale Weight Machine (10 Kg - with Back Light)₹ 356₹ 798Buy On
- 37% OFF
Prestige Electric Kettle PKOSS - 1500watts, Steel (1.5Ltr), Black₹ 790₹ 1245Buy On
- 25% OFF
Usha EI 1602 1000-Watt Lightweight Dry Iron (multi-colour)₹ 603₹ 800Buy On
- 51% OFF
Pigeon by Stovekraft Cruise 1800 watt Induction Cooktop (Black)₹ 1549₹ 3193Buy On
With this, Zenoti becomes the fifth SaaS-based Indian startup to become a unicorn, the previous ones being Zoho, Freshworks, Druva and Icertis. All of these
TOP VIDEOS FOR YOUZenoti, which is based out of Hyderabad and Bellavue, Washington, offers cloud-based software solutions for the spa, salon and medspa industry and counts over 12,000 outlets across 50 countries as its clients.
With the latest investment, the startup now aims to fuel Artificial Intelligence-led innovations while also scaling up operations. The company also aims to hire new employees to double its headcount to 900 from the current 550 by 2022.
The 10-year old startup had also ranked 316 in the Deloitte’s Technology Fast 500™, which is a ranking of the 500 fastest-growing technology, media, telecommunications, life sciences and energy tech companies in North America.
The company’s founder Sudheer Koneru had also said that the company’s revenue had registered a 320% revenue growth in the last year.
Steadview Capital invests in SoftBank-backed logistics unicorn Delhivery – founder eyes an IPO in the next 15 months
- Mirabai Chanu becomes the first Indian weightlifter to win a silver medal at the Olympics
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals on gaming laptops, keyboards and more
- Brazil suspends Covaxin trials, weeks after graft allegations surfaced
- ICSE, ISC board results to be declared today — Here’s how to check online
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals on fitness trackers from Xiaomi, OnePlus and more