Info Edge will now only sell shares worth ₹375 crore in Zomato IPO
Info Edgewas initially planning to sell shares worth ₹750 crore in the upcoming Zomato IPO.
- The Sanjeev Bikhchandani-led company is the biggest stakeholder in Zomato, followed by Uber.
- Zomato is looking to raise ₹8,250 crore or $1.1 billion in its upcoming
Info Edge, in a stock exchange filing released on July 4, said, “The Committee of Executive Directors of the Company, having been duly authorised in this regard, have considered and given their approval today (further to the resolution passed by the Board of Directors of the Company on April 27, 2021) for a reduction in the size of the Offer for Sale by the Company to the extent permitted under the
Business Insider has reached out to Info Edge seeking further clarification on the same.
Zomato had filed its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with the market regulator
Currently, Info Edge is the biggest stakeholder in
There are a few reasons why Zomato wants $8 billion valuation from its IPO — here's a look at if it makes sense
AdvertisementFood delivery firm Zomato elevates former CFO Akriti Chopra as co-founder, ahead of its IPO
Failure to pivot, COVID-19 blues force Amazon-backed Shuttl to look for a buyer
Popular on BI
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Best toddler bags for kids in India
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future