Nutrition startup Fullife Healthcare raises ₹50 crore from Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and other investors
- Fullife Healthcare, the startup which operates the brand Fast&Up for sports nutrition supplements, has raised ₹50 crore.
- The funding comes in from existing investors
Rakesh Jhunjhunwalaand Sixth Sense as well as new investor Akash Prakash of Amansa Capital.
- With the latest investment, the startup is looking to expand its portfolio of products and also add new markets including USA and Europe.
The funding comes in from existing investors Rakesh Jhunjhunwala and Sixth Sense as well as new investor Akash Prakash of Amansa Capital. Jhunjhunwala was one of the earliest backers of the company.
With the latest investment, the startup is looking to expand its portfolio of products and also add new markets including USA and Europe. It already has a presence in Italy.
AdvertisementFounded in 2015, the startup has products like Fast&Up Charge (Vitamin C immunity booster) and Fast&Up Reload (electrolytes). They will now be adding a new range of plant-based protein and super greens products to their portfolio.
“Our investors have helped us immensely to make our vision a reality with their valuable feedback, guidance and deep involvement. It has helped us ensure that we stay true to our mission. This year, we are going to focus on increasing our product portfolio while catering to the required expanded capacity to cater to growing demand as well,” said Varun Khanna, Co-Founder, Fullife.
Fevicol, MSeal, and Dr Fixit make over ₹3,000 crore a year in revenue — but that’s not enough for Pidilite to recover from COVID crisis
It took Black Lives Matter protests in US to kill fairness creams in India
Popular on BI
- Best portable room heaters in India
- Best nose pins for those without piercing in India
- Best high speed blenders in India
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events