Ola Electric to accelerate new projects including electric car, focus on tech: CEO Bhavish Aggarwal
"Reads like I'm retiring! Not true. Arun is a great leader & he'll help me manage Ola's ops. We will accelerate ambitious new projects like our car, cell, gigafactory etc. & deepen focus on tech & engineering," Aggarwal said in a tweet.
He further said: "More soon. Doubling down on building the future here in India, at Ola!" In a separate statement, a company spokesperson said: "As Ola focusses on accelerating ambitious new projects like car and cell manufacturing, gigafactories and electrifying ride hailing business amongst others, the company is ensuring adequate focus on execution excellence and keeping entrepreneurial leadership high on the new businesses."
Earlier, media reports had stated that Ola's group CFO Arun GR would be given an expanded role to drive the day-to-day operations across the group.
Infosys, ICICI Bank, Vedanta among stocks to watch out for on April 13
Recommended spectrum prices are backed by scientific calculations, says Trai chief Vaghela
Retail inflation rises to 6.95% in March on costlier food items
Popular on BI
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Airtel 5G launched in eight cities, entire country to be covered by 2024
- This pioneering regional OTT has turned profitable in 5 years – here’s how
- Concerned over growing population, the RSS chief calls for a comprehensive policy to check it (Ld)
- EU votes for law that will force Apple to ditch lightening port for Type-C by 2024
- S.Korea builds underground physics lab to explore universe
- HCLTech to hire 1,000 people in Brazil, open next-gen tech centre
- Kidnapping of Indian-origin family in US: Relatives back home in Punjab village in state of shock