Ola offers internships and a prize money of ₹3 lakhs to winners of its campus challenge
- Ola’s recently concluded Campus connect challenge saw 6000 registrations.
- Students had to present business cases across
Ola’s four focus areas – mobility, self-driven cars, dark kitchens in food business and financial services.
- Ola plans to hire 150 students from premier institutes across India this year.
Through the challenge, students were asked to submit project ideas/proposals across four business cases – mobility, self-driven cars, dark kitchens in food business and financial services.
The winners of the challenge were Garima Pandey and Dimple Chandra from Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA). They presented a solution for the unique problem of streamlining driver partners and customer transactions at airports across cities.
Ola is also an active campus recruiter. This year, the company plans to hire 150 students from premier institutes across India.
“Ola strives to create a growth-led, entrepreneurial culture, where employees get to jump in head first and take control of their career paths very early on. They are encouraged to solve the real world business and technology problems across diverse verticals like mobility, financial services, electric mobility, food, skilling amongst others,” said Rohit Munjal, CHRO at Ola.
Popular on BI
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India