Payments firm MobiKwik files for ₹1,900 crore IPO, reportedly to seek $1 billion valuation
- The company has made its submissions to the SEBI on Monday.
- It plans to raise ₹1,500 crore through a fresh issue.
- American Express and the company’s founders will be looking to sell a part of their shareholdings with the IPO.
The company plans to raise ₹1,500 crore through primary issue and the rest ₹400 crore through secondary issue to provide partial exit to a few existing stakeholders American Express, Bajaj Finance, Cisco System, Sequoia Capital and Treeline Asia. The company’s founders Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku will also be selling a part of their shareholding in this issue.
|Investors looking to offload their shareholdings in MobiKwik IPO
|Offer for Sale (OFS)
|Bipin Preet Singh
The Gurgaon-based company's book runners include ICICI Securities, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, and Jefferies. The company could seek a valuation of $1 billion, as per a Bloomberg report.
Popular on BI
- Sensex declines 352 points on profit taking, weak global trends
- Volvo Car India rejigs management team
- EC ropes in banks, post offices to spread voter awareness ahead of LS polls
- Experts suggest regulatory reassessment to boost fintech sector and ease compliance burden
- SUVs to drive passenger vehicle volume 5-7% next financial year: Crisil