Payments firm MobiKwik files for ₹1,900 crore IPO, reportedly to seek $1 billion valuation
- The company has made its submissions to the SEBI on Monday.
- It plans to raise ₹1,500 crore through a fresh issue.
- American Express and the company’s founders will be looking to sell a part of their shareholdings with the IPO.
The company plans to raise ₹1,500 crore through primary issue and the rest ₹400 crore through secondary issue to provide partial exit to a few existing stakeholders American Express, Bajaj Finance, Cisco System, Sequoia Capital and Treeline Asia. The company’s founders Bipin Preet Singh and Upasana Taku will also be selling a part of their shareholding in this issue.
|Investors looking to offload their shareholdings in MobiKwik IPO|
|Stakeholders||Offer for Sale (OFS)|
|American Express||₹9.9 crore|
|Bajaj Finance||₹68.9 crore|
|Bipin Preet Singh||₹111 crore|
|Upasana Taku||₹78 crore|
|Cisco Systems||₹11 crore|
|Sequoia Capital||₹94 crore|
|Treeline Asia||₹24 crore|
The Gurgaon-based company's book runners include ICICI Securities, BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, and Jefferies. The company could seek a valuation of $1 billion, as per a Bloomberg report.
Popular on BI
- A teacher who quit and took a job at Costco says life is much better now — she has a life, can pay her bills and finally sleeps at night
- Gautam Adani takes the high road and calls off Adani Enterprises FPO after a 28% crash in stock price
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Best laptops with Intel i7 processors in India
- Best entry-level smartphones in India for 2023
- Samsung to manufacture premium Galaxy S23 smartphones in India
- Samsung launches four new laptops in the Galaxy Book3 series with a bigger display and new processor
- Social isolation linked to dementia risk factors says a study in Canada