Reliance backed Fynd launches retail solution for shopkeepers to sell online with their own website and app
Fyndlaunched Uniket, a direct-to-retail solution.
- It established itself in 350 cities and over 6500 stores.
- Fynd will also help
shopkeeperslaunch their own e-commerce website and app with a selling capacity of over 50,000 styles and 50 brands.
With Uniket, Fynd will also help shopkeepers launch their own e-commerce website and app with a selling capacity of over 50,000 styles and 50 brands.
“Brick and mortar stores still significantly dominate sales globally. By partnering with Uniket, shopkeepers can further grow their business and drive a wave of modernization by embracing technology,” said Harsh Shah, Co-founder at Fynd.
Uniket aims to also work as a buying platform that will help shopkeepers with sourcing. According to Shah, the Uniket store app offers up to 45% margin on bulk orders and 15% commission on customer orders.
The product is already being used by 6,500 stores across 350 cities. In another six months, it wants to expand it reach multifold to 60,000 retailers.
“Through Fynd Store, we are already able to help organized
Fynd was founded Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012 and was also backed by Google. In August 2019, Reliance bought an 87.6% stake in Fynd for ₹295 crores.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Srikanth Venkatachari new CFO of Reliance Industries, Alok Agarwal appointed advisor to Mukesh Ambani
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India