Reliance-backed Fynd turns your screen into a mirror and lets you try make-up products virtually before buying them
Fyndhas launched an Augmented Reality solution called GlamAR, which will help users try on beauty and make-up products virtually before buying them.
- The startup’s latest solution turns your mobile/laptop screen into a mirror and helps you buy the right products which suit your skin tone.
- Earlier in January, Fynd had launched a Google Chrome extension called Fynd Now.
- Through this feature, you can just hover on any image on the world wide web and find similar products on Fynd’s platform.
The startup’s latest solution turns your mobile/laptop screen into a mirror and helps you buy the right products which suit your skin tone.
“The application of AI and AR opens up the possibilities to create multiple interaction points for the brands and customers beyond the physical store. With GlamAR, consumers can discover products and virtually try them before they purchase. This launch is another milestone in our vision to enable retail businesses to focus on consumer-centric goals while accelerating growth,” said Fynd’s Cofounder, Farooq Adam.
Fynd has been experimenting with several latest technologies and bringing them to e-commerce in India. Earlier in January, Fynd had launched a Google Chrome extension called Fynd Now. Through this feature, you can just hover on any image on the world wide web and find similar products on Fynd’s platform.
Instead of vague keyword searches to find an item or spending time searching through countless catalogs, Fynd Now helps you find a similar match with just a click. They were also planning to extend the visual recommendation search engine feature to video and streaming services.
Fynd was founded by Farooq Adam, Harsh Shah, and Sreeraman MG in 2012 and was also backed by Google. In August 2019,
- Canara Bank's asset quality continues to dip but it's out of the red for now
- Tata Motors still isn't in the green, but it's making 20% more profit than before the COVID-19 pandemic hit
- CPI announces its list of cabinet nominees in the Pinarayi Vijayan-led Left government in Kerala
- Class 12 students waiting with bated breath for the final verdict on board exams
- CBSE class 10 results likely to be delayed as marks submission deadline for schools extended till June 30