Mukesh Ambani says Reliance is net debt-free 9 months before the deadline – share price jumps almost 7%
- Reliance has raised a total of ₹168,818 crore in 58 days, while as of March 2020 the company’s net debt was ₹161,035 crore.
- Jio has raised investments from the likes of Facebook, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic, KKR, Mubadala, ADIA, TPG, Saudi PIF since April 22, 2020.
- Through a rights issue, the company raised ₹53,124 crore.
Reliance’s share price jumped by 6.5% on Friday to ₹1,763.
Reliance has raised a total of ₹168,818 crore in 58 days, while as of March 2020 the company’s net debt was ₹161,035 crore.
|Investments by global tech investors||₹115,693.95 crore|
|Rights Issue||₹53,124.20 crore|
“Exceeding the expectations of our shareholders and all other stakeholders, again and yet again, is in the very DNA of Reliance. Therefore, on the proud occasion of becoming a net debt-free company, I wish to assure them that Reliance in its golden decade will set even more ambitious growth goals, and achieve them.” said Mukesh Ambani.
Reliance Jio has raised investments from the likes of Facebook, Silver Lake, Vista Equity Partners, General Atlantic, KKR, Mubadala, ADIA, TPG, Saudi PIF since April 22, 2020.
Reliance gets $1.5 billion from Saudi for Jio even as the $15 billion Aramco deal waits in the wings
Popular on BI
- Cisco says a company 'leader' who encouraged TikTok followers to report strippers to the IRS is no longer employed at the company
- Cryptocurrency investment 101 — here’s how to do your own research (DYOR) and invest in the right digital asset
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles
- Electric bus makers on a roll as states like Maharashtra and Karnataka send in large orders