Travel portal Ixigo moves a step closer to IPO
- Ixigo’s parent Le Travenues is expected to file its preliminary papers for IPO by mid August.
- The company recently appointed six independent board members.
- It recently raised $53 million in a pre-IPO round from Singapore-based GIC.
AdvertisementGurugram-based online ticketing startup Le Travenues Technology — which operates the
The company — whose last reported valuation was $104 million, as per Tracxn — is expected to file its draft red herring prospectus (DRHP) with the market regulator
The conversion from a private limited company to a public limited company is the first step towards an IPO. A public limited structure allows companies to raise capital from the stock market. Indian laws do not allow a private company to invite the public to subscribe to its shares.
The development comes a day after the 14-year old online travel agency (
Banking and insurance sector veteran Shubha Rao Mayya, Hopper founder Frederic Lalonde, and Hamstede Living MD and chief executive officer (CEO) Rahul Pandit will also be joining the board as independent directors, ixigo’s CEO and cofounder Aloke Bajpai announced on
Ixigo raised $53 million in a pre-IPO round from Singapore-based GIC. White Oak, InfoEdge Ventures, Bay Capital, Orios Venture Partners,
Nykaa will spend its IPO money on setting up retail stores and repaying loans
From cookies king Britannia to soaps titan HUL, inflation is eating profits away — so, you may have to pay even more for daily essentials
Three-year-old Skill-Lync gets $17.5 million funding from Flipkart founder Binny Bansal and others
Popular on BI
- Indian equity market enters coveted USD 4-trillion market cap club for first time
- Lesser known facts about Charlie Munger, Warren Buffet’s second and accomplice
- Fedbank Financial Services IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Flair Writing IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Mini Ratna IREDA stock zooms on debut with over 60% listing gains