Zomato’s popular carnival Zomaland goes online as large gatherings remain banned due to Covid19
Zomato’s popular food and music carnival Zomalandhas gone digital this year.
- The digital festival will be held across two weekends – June 5-7 and June 12-14.
- The debut edition of the carnival in 2018 across Delhi, Bengaluru and Mumbai saw over 100,000 visitors. Since then it has grown to be held in over 10 cities.
AdvertisementZomato’s popular food and music carnival
The digital festival - Zomaland@home - will be held across two weekends – June 5-7 and June 12-14. It will be streamed live on the Zomato app as well as the Zomaland pages on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and Helo.
“As all of us get accustomed to the ‘stay home’ life, we couldn't think of a better way to engage our users with great quality content at the comfort of their homes. We have put together an elaborate digital experience by bringing the best of food & entertainment, so our Zomaland visitors can witness the same energy and spirit sitting at home,” said Chaitanya Mathur, Global Head - Zomato Live.
The event will see celebrity chefs like Sanjeev Kapoor, Pooja Dhingra, Saransh Goila share recipes online while comedy stars like Varun Thakur and Rahul Subramanian, Kusha Kapila and Dolly Singh and DJs like Naezy will also take part.
Zomaland is a flagship event from the foodtech unicorn Zomato. The debut edition of the carnival in 2018 across Delhi, Bengaluru and Mumbai saw over 100,000 visitors. Since then it has grown to be held in over 10 cities and has also partnered with major brands including the Singapore Tourism Board.
As expected, IndiGo reports a net loss of ₹1,750 crore after domestic air passenger dips and costs continue to pile up
Mitron app’s short-lived fame comes to an end as it gets removed from Google Playstore
Kotak Mahindra Bank, Bandhan Bank and IndusInd Bank share prices soar with refinancing pulling them out of the red
Popular on BI
- Air India passengers stranded in Siberia for 2 days were abandoned by the crew, had to sleep on the floor, and were only given bread and rice, relative says
- Foreign investors have been dumping vast amounts of Chinese assets, and putting money there will only get riskier
- As a mom, I know punishments don't work. Parents should be trying to find a connection instead.
- Sensex, Nifty slip for second day; FMCG, IT stocks drag
- Air India puts together 'huge financing deal' for new fleet: CEO
- Marine species including whales and dolphins under significant threat from noise pollution
- ITR filing: Your guide to Form 26AS and why you should check for TDS discrepancies
- A complete itinerary for your 3 days in Mount Abu