Can you identify these brands just by looking at their signature colors?
That's why many brands choose to stick with their iconic colours, even trademarking the particular shade used in their marketing or packaging. Some are instantly recognisable - like Coca-Cola's red - while others seem to be only a few shades apart from those belonging to other companies.
Can you identify these brands just by looking at their signature colours?
Stefano Pozzebon, Aaron Taube, and Kim Bhasin contributed to earlier versions of this article.
- Redmi 13C 5G vs Redmi 12 5G – Battle of the budget Redmi smartphones
- Creating a search friendly resume – Here’s how to crack the ATS code
- Gold rush: Don’t recycle or book profits yet, another bull-run on the way say analysts
- Best kitchen vegetable stands in India
- Pencil maker Doms to kick off December IPO season, fixes price band at ₹750-790