Carrie Fisher once sent a cow tongue to a producer after a friend said she'd been sexually harassed
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
Ross said she told Fisher that a Sony executive sexually harassed her - and two weeks later, Ross received word from Fisher that she had visited the office of that same Sony executive.
Fisher told Ross she decided to go to his office, where she "personally delivered a Tiffany box wrapped with a white bow."
Ross said the box contained a "cow tongue," in addition to a note from Fisher.
According to Ross, the note said: "If you ever touch my darling Heather or any other woman again, the next delivery will be (clears throat) something of yours in a much smaller box!"
Thanks to Ross, we have one more reason to mourn the loss of Fisher.
- Migration to other social media platforms shows no signs of slowing following Elon Musk's chaotic takeover at Twitter, report says
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Max Financial Services: Company worth ₹24,000 crore running with only 12 employees
- Best bike helmet under ₹1000
- Best dinner set under ₹2000
- DroneAcharya AI IPO set to open next week on December 13; GMP at ₹25 per share
- Low pressure mounts over Andaman Sea, heavy rain expected to lash TN
- New Indian sustainable jet fuel technology could cut aviation emissions by 80%
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Droneacharya Aerial IPO
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World