Carrie Fisher once sent a cow tongue to a producer after a friend said she'd been sexually harassed
Dimitrios Kambouris/Getty Images
Ross said she told Fisher that a Sony executive sexually harassed her - and two weeks later, Ross received word from Fisher that she had visited the office of that same Sony executive.
Fisher told Ross she decided to go to his office, where she "personally delivered a Tiffany box wrapped with a white bow."
Ross said the box contained a "cow tongue," in addition to a note from Fisher.
According to Ross, the note said: "If you ever touch my darling Heather or any other woman again, the next delivery will be (clears throat) something of yours in a much smaller box!"
Thanks to Ross, we have one more reason to mourn the loss of Fisher.
- At least 21 people, mostly teens, were found dead in a South Africa bar. None of them had any visible wounds.
- Lay’s, Kurkure and Bingo are taking over Indian snacks like Aloo Bhujia, Murukku
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Akash Ambani to head Reliance Jio - that’s just phase I of Mukesh Ambani’s succession plan
- Maha crisis: Thackeray appeals to the rebels to come back
- Tata Motors to increase price of its commercial vehicle segment from July 1
- Best drilling machine for home use in India
- Atal Bihari Vajpayee's biopic is on the works based on the book, The Untold Vajpayee