GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon invests in Mumbai-based Caymus technology
- One year old startup
Caymus technologyhas raised funds from angel investors and Silicon Valley’s Rob Solomon.
- The startup hopes to hit a million users after this investment.
- The platform helps graduates and professionals to acquire skills and knowledge focused on employability and career growth.
With the investment, Solomon will join the board of the startup and act as an adviser to the founder, Kavita Mehta.
“I have known Kavita for over two decades and have worked closely with her at two global companies. This long-standing association gives me confidence that she possess the right skill sets, range of experiences and global network to make an impact at scale,” said Solomon.
The year old startup helps graduates and working professionals to hone and acquire new skills. The platform uses Artificial Intelligence to bring about a curated matching system which enables learners to acquire skills and knowledge focused on employability and career growth.
The funds from the latest investment will be used to improve its AI-based technology and product stack. The startup also hopes to hit a million users after this investment.
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO