GoFundMe CEO Rob Solomon invests in Mumbai-based Caymus technology
- One year old startup
Caymus technologyhas raised funds from angel investors and Silicon Valley’s Rob Solomon.
- The startup hopes to hit a million users after this investment.
- The platform helps graduates and professionals to acquire skills and knowledge focused on employability and career growth.
With the investment, Solomon will join the board of the startup and act as an adviser to the founder, Kavita Mehta.
“I have known Kavita for over two decades and have worked closely with her at two global companies. This long-standing association gives me confidence that she possess the right skill sets, range of experiences and global network to make an impact at scale,” said Solomon.
The year old startup helps graduates and working professionals to hone and acquire new skills. The platform uses Artificial Intelligence to bring about a curated matching system which enables learners to acquire skills and knowledge focused on employability and career growth.
The funds from the latest investment will be used to improve its AI-based technology and product stack. The startup also hopes to hit a million users after this investment.
Popular on BI
- Apple transportation through drones to become reality in tribal Kinnaur district of HP
- Researchers develop device that uses sound waves to separate blood-based nanoparticles
- 5 Bihar villages to be developed into human-carnivore coexistence zone
- Delhi's air quality will likely improve from Sunday evening, says IMD
- Centre to convene all-party meet Monday to finalise strategies for 2023 G-20 summit