Channing Tatum And Mila Kunis Try To Save The World In 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer
Mila Kunis plays Jupiter a janitor who is secretly royalty, but doesn't know it. Only after she's kidnapped and Caine (Channing Tatum) comes to save her from being hunted does she find out her real identity and gets swept away from Earth.
Here's the official plot synopsis:
"Jupiter Jones (Kunis) was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning other people's houses and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine (Tatum), a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along-her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos."
The trailer is filled with gorgeous backdrops of a futuristic planet. It definitely looks different from any other sci-fi film we've seen in a while.
"Jupiter Ascending" will be released July 18.
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Sensex, Nifty close marginally down in volatile trade
- After disappointing 2022, wind industry to expect record installations over the next three years: GWEC report
- Most infidelities committed during honeymoon phase, says survey by extramarital dating app Gleeden
- WhatsApp releases update to fix expiration bug on Android beta
- Deadline to link Aadhaar and PAN extended to 30 June, 2023