CHART: Mobile Commerce Sales Are Growing Three Times Faster Than Overall E-Commerce
In the U.S., mobile commerce continues to grow much faster than desktop-based e-commerce, according to quarterly e-commerce data analyzed by BI Intelligence.Access Our Full E- And M-Commerce Data And Analysis By Signing Up For A Free Trial Today >>
- Shopping on smartphones and tablets is exploding: Mobile commerce grew 48% year-over-year to about $8 billion in the second quarter, according to data released by comScore and the U.S. Census Bureau. That's the fastest increase in mobile commerce since the first quarter of 2012.
- That's three times faster than e-commerce overall: Total e-commerce grew 15.9% in the second quarter from $60.5 billion in 2013 to $70.1 billion, according to the data. E-commerce is now 5.9% of total U.S. retail sales (not seasonally adjusted), up from 5.3% during the same quarter last year.
- One in ten e-commerce dollars are now spent on mobile: Mobile commerce now accounts for 11.1% of e-commerce, up from 8.6% during the same quarter last year.
- 5-star rating refrigerator (fridge) in India
- Best soundbar with Dolby Atmos in India 2021
- Best soundbars with a wireless subwoofer
- Myntra signs up Hrithik Roshan, Vijay Deverakonda and Dulquer Salmaan as its newest brand ambassadors
- Google is now using Chrome as an added security layer for account sign-ins