Check out Deutsche Bank's swanky new London offices
Deutsche Bank will be relocating its asset management and private wealth management units from the City to the new offices, which are in southwest London. The bank will cover 6 floors of the new building.
Despite having excellent transport links, Victoria isn't much of an office or retail hotspot. But Land Securities is overseeing a massive redevelopment of the area in a bid to boost business there. The ZigZag building is a key part of this.
Check it out below.
- Travel Boom: India spends 2X of pre-pandemic level on Airbnb with Goa leading the charge
- Swiggy disburses over Rs 450 cr in loans to 8000 restaurant owners
- Hyundai Motor India says all its vehicles to come with 6 airbags
- Earthquake jolts Delhi and other parts of northern India
- World Bank pegs India's FY24 GDP growth at 6.3% as global headwinds emerge