Check out Deutsche Bank's swanky new London offices
Deutsche Bank will be relocating its asset management and private wealth management units from the City to the new offices, which are in southwest London. The bank will cover 6 floors of the new building.
Despite having excellent transport links, Victoria isn't much of an office or retail hotspot. But Land Securities is overseeing a massive redevelopment of the area in a bid to boost business there. The ZigZag building is a key part of this.
Check it out below.
- 'Texting between iPhone and Android is broken:' Google puts Apple on blast for converting Android texts to green bubbles and 'blurry' compressed videos
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- OPINION: World Biofuel Day — Can biofuel help sustainably meet the growing energy needs of India?
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?