Check out Singapore Airlines' stunning new Airbus A380 luxury suites
- Singapore Airlines has unveiled the new interior for its fleet of Airbus A380s.
- Features include an all-new first class suite, business class seat, as well as new premium economy, and economy products.
- The new interior for its 19 superjumbos will cost the airline $850 million.
On Thursday, Singapore Airlines unveiled the all-new cabins that will be installed on its fleet of Airbus A380 Superjumbos.
Singapore Airlines is the A380's launch customer and the aircraft's second largest operator. After a decade in the airline's inventory, the double-decker fleet is getting an all-new look.
"The significant investment that we are making with the introduction of new cabin products demonstrates our commitment to continued investment in products and services, our long-term approach to ensure we retain our leadership position, and our confidence in the future of premium full-service air travel," Singapore Airlines CEO Mr. Goh Choon Phong said in a statement.
"The new cabin products are the culmination of four years of work, involving extensive customer research and close partnerships with our designers and suppliers."
The design, development, and installation of the new interior on the 19 A380s will cost the airline roughly $850 million.
In total, the new interior will feature 471 seats split into four cabins; six first-class suites and 78 business class seats on the upper deck along with 44 premium economy seats and 343 economy seats on the main deck.
Here's a closer look at the new Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 interior.
- Exploring India's majestic glaciers: 10 frozen wonders
- New fund alert: 'Axis India Manufacturing Fund'
- Anti-collision system KAVACH, Delhi-Kolkata, Delhi-Mumbai corridor to see completion in 2024-25: Vaishnaw
- Top 10 places to visit in India in December
- 10 Amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera