Check out Singapore Airlines' stunning new Airbus A380 luxury suites
- Singapore Airlines has unveiled the new interior for its fleet of Airbus A380s.
- Features include an all-new first class suite, business class seat, as well as new premium economy, and economy products.
- The new interior for its 19 superjumbos will cost the airline $850 million.
On Thursday, Singapore Airlines unveiled the all-new cabins that will be installed on its fleet of Airbus A380 Superjumbos.
"The new cabin products are the culmination of four years of work, involving extensive customer research and close partnerships with our designers and suppliers."The design, development, and installation of the new interior on the 19 A380s will cost the airline roughly $850 million.
In total, the new interior will feature 471 seats split into four cabins; six first-class suites and 78 business class seats on the upper deck along with 44 premium economy seats and 343 economy seats on the main deck.Here's a closer look at the new Singapore Airlines Airbus A380 interior.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic