Check Out The World's First Traveling Bitcoin ATM
There are at least four Bitcoin ATMs in operation at SXSW this year - one at a bar, one at a coffee shop, one at a gun certification school, and a final one that will be pretty much everywhere else as it rolls around on wheels:
Meet the Robocoin Rover, pictured in its trailer above. The trailer houses a Robocoin ATM that will enable SXSW-goers to turn cash into Bitcoin and vice-versa. (While Robocoin manufactures the devices, they are independently owned and operated. This particular one is managed by Coinvault ATM.)
Here's a closer look at the interface of the ATM.
The ATM makes use of identity-based security measures, scanning your ID and even making a map of the veins in your palm.
If you're selling Bitcoin, you'll get cash right on the spot.
To get a closer look at how a Bitcoin ATM transaction goes, check out this video.
- Relieve constipation naturally with Indian foods: A guide to digestive health
- Less than half of JSW Infrastructure’s IPO subscribed on day 1
- Big unlisted companies may come under tighter regulatory norms
- IndianOil unveils India's first green hydrogen-run bus that emits just water
- Not comfortable with NPAs in urban co-op banks says RBI, asks lenders to focus on governance