Check out this new photo of Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury in an upcoming movie about the Queen singer
Last month, a fan released on-set footage of Rami Malek performing as Freddie Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody," an upcoming biopic on the late singer of Queen.
Now, the film's director, Bryan Singer, has taken to Instagram to share an iPhone shot of another concert scene from the movie.
"Couldn't help myself and had to post this iPhone pic," Singer wrote as a caption.
Malek told Entertainment Weekly last month that the film's performances would feature a synthesized combination of his own voice and Mercury's.
"We're going to use Freddie as much as possible and use myself as much as possible," Malek said. "I'm in Abbey Road [Studios] right now if that should say anything to you. I'm not working on my acting."
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is set for release on December 25, 2018.
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts