Check out this new photo of Rami Malek as Freddie Mercury in an upcoming movie about the Queen singer
Last month, a fan released on-set footage of Rami Malek performing as Freddie Mercury in "Bohemian Rhapsody," an upcoming biopic on the late singer of Queen.
Now, the film's director, Bryan Singer, has taken to Instagram to share an iPhone shot of another concert scene from the movie.
"Couldn't help myself and had to post this iPhone pic," Singer wrote as a caption.
Malek told Entertainment Weekly last month that the film's performances would feature a synthesized combination of his own voice and Mercury's.
"We're going to use Freddie as much as possible and use myself as much as possible," Malek said. "I'm in Abbey Road [Studios] right now if that should say anything to you. I'm not working on my acting."
"Bohemian Rhapsody" is set for release on December 25, 2018.
- Slice payments app spies on photos, audio records and call history, says Google
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- Tesla is laying off workers who only just started and withdrawing employment offers as Elon Musk's job cuts begin
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India