Checkout the coolest and craziest cars from the 2017 Tokyo Motor Show
For decades, the Tokyo Motor Show was the premier show in Asia.
But with the rise of China as one of the world's largest auto markets, the spotlight has been shifting towards shows in the Middle Kingdom. In reaction to this shift, Tokyo has turned itself into a techno-centric show with a focus on the future of mobility.
In addition, the Tokyo Motor Show shows off the latest offerings from Japan's numerous manufacturers and their pint-sized "kei" cars offerings, which are indigenous to the country.
The 2017 Tokyo Motor Show opens to the public on October 28 and will run until November 5.
Popular on BI
- A 53-year-old longevity researcher says his 'biological age' is a decade younger thanks to 4 daily habits — but the science behind them is mixed
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- New CEO of TCS Krithivasan gets a thumbs up from analysts who are betting on his experience & leadership skills
- Fugitive diamantaire Mehul Choksi removed from Interpol database of Red Notices
- US condemns attack on Indian Consulate in San Francisco; pledges to defend safety, security
- Paul Grant who played Ewok on Star Wars passes away at 56
- Sensex, Nifty50 edge up in morning trade led by gains in financial services, PSU bank stocks
- Always open for negotiation: Putin tells Xi Jinping on Ukraine peace plan