Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos on Halloween - here's how to get one
- Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos to customers who show up in costume.
- The deal lasts from 3 p.m. to close on Halloween.
- Customers can also win a year of free burritos by texting a certain number.
Chipotle is serving up $3 burritos, bowls, tacos, and salads this Halloween.
You need to show up in person to get the $3 burrito, so don't order online or via Chipotle's app. After all, employees need to be able to confirm that you are, in fact, in costume."Determination of whether a 'costume' qualifies for the offer is at the sole discretion of Chipotle restaurant personnel," Chipotle's website states.
Chipotle fans also have a chance to win a year of free burritos today by testing "BOORITO" to 888222 by Tuesday.
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday