Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos on Halloween - here's how to get one
- Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos to customers who show up in costume.
- The deal lasts from 3 p.m. to close on Halloween.
- Customers can also win a year of free burritos by texting a certain number.
Chipotle is serving up $3 burritos, bowls, tacos, and salads this Halloween.
Customers who show up in costume from 3 p.m. until closing time can order an entree for $3. There's a limit of one "boorito" per person.
You need to show up in person to get the $3 burrito, so don't order online or via Chipotle's app. After all, employees need to be able to confirm that you are, in fact, in costume.
"Determination of whether a 'costume' qualifies for the offer is at the sole discretion of Chipotle restaurant personnel," Chipotle's website states.
Chipotle fans also have a chance to win a year of free burritos today by testing "BOORITO" to 888222 by Tuesday.
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open in the green amid positive global cues: Adani Enterprises, SBI Life, HDFC Life among stocks in focus
- Budget to aid flagging affordable home segment, boosts demand with infra push
- BYJU's slashes over 1,000 jobs, mostly from its engineering teams
- Budget 2023-24: Positive for infra and credit growth
- Budget 2023-24: Continued focus on infra to enable growth, create jobs & enhance quality of life