Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos on Halloween - here's how to get one
- Chipotle is giving away $3 burritos to customers who show up in costume.
- The deal lasts from 3 p.m. to close on Halloween.
- Customers can also win a year of free burritos by texting a certain number.
Chipotle is serving up $3 burritos, bowls, tacos, and salads this Halloween. Advertisement
Customers who show up in costume from 3 p.m. until closing time can order an entree for $3. There's a limit of one "boorito" per person.
You need to show up in person to get the $3 burrito, so don't order online or via Chipotle's app. After all, employees need to be able to confirm that you are, in fact, in costume."Determination of whether a 'costume' qualifies for the offer is at the sole discretion of Chipotle restaurant personnel," Chipotle's website states.
Chipotle fans also have a chance to win a year of free burritos today by testing "BOORITO" to 888222 by Tuesday.
- Highest single-day spike of 396 COVID-19 cases in Bengal; 10 more die of disease
- Assam: 3 arrested in looting, poaching cases
- District judge of Rohini court tests positive for COVID-19
- 8 nurses working at pvt hospital in Delhi test positive for COVID-19
- Six more test positive for COVID-19 in Arunachal