Chris Evans is officially Hollywood's most bankable movie star
Mike Coppola/ Getty Images
One of those stars, Chris Evans, landed at the top of Forbes' list of the "best actors for the buck" for a second year in a row.
To come up with the list for 2016, Forbes looked at the most recent three films actors starred in prior to June 2016, and excluded cameos, animated films, and titles that didn't get a wide release. Forbes then divided the films' operating income by the total estimated earnings the star received for them.
By that calculation, Evans brought in an average of $135.80 at the box office for every $1 he was paid. His role in Marvel's blockbuster "Captain America: Civil War" this year certainly helped.
Fellow Marvel stars Chris Pratt and Scarlett Johansson came up just behind Evans on the list, at No. 2 and No. 3, respectively. Other who made the list include Vin Diesel, Mila Kunis, and Jennifer Aniston.
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- A boomer grandma advises on how to set boundaries with millennial kids when it comes to babysitting
- India's best relaxing holiday spots for peaceful retreats
- Inter-ministerial approval board can permit demarcation of non-processing area under IT sector SEZs
- Winter wellness: 10 Amla recipes to embrace this season
- ‘Confident’ Indians might splurge on big-ticket items in 2024
- Tata Power stock zooms ahead after brokerage on upgrade