Comcast is down
Comcast has gone down for some customers, the company has confirmed.
On Friday, Comcast customers across the US reported technical issues with their service.
In a statement given to CNBC, a company spokesperson said: "We are aware of a nationwide outage affecting some of our internet, video and voice customers and are working to get services restored as soon as possible."
This reporter's internet is partially affected, with some websites failing to load but others functioning normally.
This story is developing...
NOW WATCH: What people get wrong about superfoods
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round