Comcast is down
Comcast has gone down for some customers, the company has confirmed.
On Friday, Comcast customers across the US reported technical issues with their service.
In a statement given to CNBC, a company spokesperson said: "We are aware of a nationwide outage affecting some of our internet, video and voice customers and are working to get services restored as soon as possible."
This reporter's internet is partially affected, with some websites failing to load but others functioning normally.
This story is developing...
NOW WATCH: What people get wrong about superfoods
- Towards a Greener Footprint: Prioritising Carbon-Neutrality Makes Good Businesses Sense! Are Indian Firms Making the Transition?
- Netflix confirms an ad supported tier is coming to its streaming service by year end
- Accenture, Cognizant could see revenue growth but a strong US dollar could spoil the party
- Kharif sowing is off to a weak start with extended dry spells and floods
- Best ladder for home use in India