Come Along To Ranger School And See How The Army's Toughest Soldiers Get Made
He arrives at Ft. Benning in the best shape of his life and will lose an average of 20 pounds if he stays the full course.
The Discovery Channel's "Surviving the Cut" shows the 61-day course at Fort Benning and offers the world a glimpse at some of the toughest
But that exclusivity carries certain privileges. At the sight of a Ranger tab on another soldier's uniform, it's not uncommon for new recruits to say: "He's a Ranger? They kill motherf*ckers!" Or something very similar.
- Gupshup launches Conversation Cloud, AI-powered tool for businesses
- Platinum Industries shares make market debut with over 33% premium
- Exicom Tele-Systems' shares debut with nearly 87% premium
- China retains 5% growth target for 2024 as economy struggles to shake off slowdown
- India deeply troubled by conflict in Gaza: Ambassador Kamboj