Cosi CEO Blames Chain's Troubles On His Staff
CEO Stephen Edwards was trying to explain why the brand lost $2.1 million last quarter.
He said on a conference call that food wasn't to blame:
“People love our sandwiches, they love our salads,” Edwards said. “We hear it time and time again, it’s never a complaint — a complaint is because someone was rude to me, my sandwich or my salad was incomplete in the ingredients that it was supposed to have … or I got the wrong order or it took me 20 minutes to get my order when there was nobody else in the store."
The brand is working to address the problem, he said.
"Class A hospitality and service experience is what we are really focused on," said Edwards.
Cosi is a fast-casual chain with just over 100
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days
- IPO-bound OYO acquires Denmark's holiday home chain Bornholmske Feriehuse
- Sensex rallies 580 points, buoyed by intense buying in IT, bank stocks
- Overnight funds witness inflows in July after a one-month pause: AMFI