Cosi CEO Blames Chain's Troubles On His Staff
CEO Stephen Edwards was trying to explain why the brand lost $2.1 million last quarter.
He said on a conference call that food wasn't to blame:
“People love our sandwiches, they love our salads,” Edwards said. “We hear it time and time again, it’s never a complaint — a complaint is because someone was rude to me, my sandwich or my salad was incomplete in the ingredients that it was supposed to have … or I got the wrong order or it took me 20 minutes to get my order when there was nobody else in the store."
The brand is working to address the problem, he said.
"Class A hospitality and service experience is what we are really focused on," said Edwards.
Cosi is a fast-casual chain with just over 100
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO