Cosi CEO Blames Chain's Troubles On His Staff
CEO Stephen Edwards was trying to explain why the brand lost $2.1 million last quarter.
He said on a conference call that food wasn't to blame:
“People love our sandwiches, they love our salads,” Edwards said. “We hear it time and time again, it’s never a complaint — a complaint is because someone was rude to me, my sandwich or my salad was incomplete in the ingredients that it was supposed to have … or I got the wrong order or it took me 20 minutes to get my order when there was nobody else in the store."
The brand is working to address the problem, he said.
"Class A hospitality and service experience is what we are really focused on," said Edwards.
Cosi is a fast-casual chain with just over 100
- DBS Bank’s custom financing leads the way for companies trying to reach net-zero goals
- Republic Day 2022 – Here is a list of wishes and messages you can send to your fellow citizens
- The world's 5 richest tech tycoons — including Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and Bill Gates — have already lost about $85 billion this year amid a brutal market sell-off
- OPINION: Tax consolidation schemes need of the hour for India’s renewable energy sector
- Brands celebrate Republic Day with patriotic fervour
- Air India's new policy on pre-flight weight checks is not going well with its staff
- Anand Mahindra responds after farmer's humiliation at SUV showroom
- MakeMyTrip's founder Deep Kalra moves into a chief mentor role