Crazy facts about planes that airline workers won't tell you
After all, there's nothing normal about being flung across the sky at 500 mph in a pressurized metal tube that's strapped to jet engines while sipping on a drink and watching a movie.
There are many are odd things about flying that most passengers don't know.
Here are some things airline workers won't tell you.
- Best face wash for men in India
- Bajaj in top gear, Hero flat while Maruti declines – here’s how Indian auto cos performed in June 2022
- Revenge shopping and revenge travelling trends are simmering down in India
- Bengaluru, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Mumbai among top-20 cities in Asia-Pacific for sustainable commercial real estate
- Sensex gains 327 points on firm global markets and buying in index majors