Crazy facts about planes that airline workers won't tell you
After all, there's nothing normal about being flung across the sky at 500 mph in a pressurized metal tube that's strapped to jet engines while sipping on a drink and watching a movie.
There are many are odd things about flying that most passengers don't know.
Here are some things airline workers won't tell you.
- Micron begins construction on $2.7 bn India semiconductor plant in 'epic' beginning
- India, Japan agree to strengthen economic cooperation including achieving progress on high-speed railway project
- India rises to No 1 in ODIs, becomes top ranked team in all formats
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x