CRYPTO INSIDER: Drugs, naked dancers, and more at New York's blockchain week
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
"If I offer you coke, do you promise not to write about it?" was just one of the wild anecdotes our reporter witnessed at a cryptocurrency party in New York last week. Crypto investors flooded the city for Consensus, one of the largest crypto conferences, and other events throughout the city. Read her full dispatch from the drugs and naked dancer-filled party here.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- A UK trading platform is launching a crypto exchange pitched at banks and hedge funds
- The former CEO of Visa UK is joining a startup that wants to help people spend cryptocurrency
- The cofounder of OKCupid says 3 lucky moments led him to run a multi-billion-dollar company
- 9 star lawyers helping blockchain companies navigate the tricky waters of cryptocurrency regulation
- Square paid $8 million for a super star tech lawyer, then she stepped down after 16 months on the job
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
- Now, a smart SIP that alters your monthly installment as per market valuation
- Adani Wilmar’s Angshu Mallick on edible oil prices, rural consumption patterns and outlook for Q2FY23
- WhatsApp is working on a ‘login approval’ feature to help prevent hacking – here’s everything you need to know
- Tata Motors acquires Ford’s manufacturing plant in Gujarat for ₹726 crore
- Ronnie Screwvala's edtech company upGrad bags ₹1,670 crore