CRYPTO INSIDER: Mt. Gox's disgraced CEO finds redemption
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
After 850,000 of former cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox's bitcoin went missing due to a mysterious hack, CEO Mark Karpelès retired to his Tokyo penthouse. Now, he has a new job in crypto.
Here are the current crypto prices:
- The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is expanding its crypto tool aimed at Wall Street
- LocalBitcoins, the Craigslist of crypto, is making millions by helping crypto expand to overlooked markets
- Indian traders are scrambling after the central bank cracked down on cryptocurrencies
- RareBits, which wants to be the eBay for blockchain has raised $6 million in venture capital
- Kraken's CEO says it won't answer New York Attorney General's inquiry, calls it "insulting"
- Rupee has fared relatively well in 2022 versus other emerging market peers: World Bank
- There is a universal pattern to swearing, across languages
- Are you effectively assessing the impact of marketplace management services?
- Digital upskilling has become the need of the hour for the pharma sector
- Why manufacturers must embrace skills transformation to be future-ready