CRYPTO INSIDER: Mt. Gox's disgraced CEO finds redemption
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.After 850,000 of former cryptocurrency exchange Mt. Gox's bitcoin went missing due to a mysterious hack, CEO Mark Karpelès retired to his Tokyo penthouse. Now, he has a new job in crypto.
- The owner of the New York Stock Exchange is expanding its crypto tool aimed at Wall Street
- LocalBitcoins, the Craigslist of crypto, is making millions by helping crypto expand to overlooked markets
- Indian traders are scrambling after the central bank cracked down on cryptocurrencies
- RareBits, which wants to be the eBay for blockchain has raised $6 million in venture capital
- Kraken's CEO says it won't answer New York Attorney General's inquiry, calls it "insulting"
- Rashtriya Ekta Diwas: Famous quotes by Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel
- Modi to launch India's first seaplane service tomorrow
- Karwa Chauth 2020: Date, puja time, and everything you need to know
- UNESCO allots India’s Panna Tiger Reserve ‘Biosphere Reserve’ status after it brought its tiger population back from zero to 54 in ten years
- BCG vaccine can help elderly fight against Covid-19: ICMR study