CRYPTO INSIDER: Ripple donates $50 million to schools for blockchain research
Welcome to Crypto Insider, Business Insider's roundup of all the bitcoin and cryptocurrency news you need to know today. Sign up here to get this email delivered direct to your inbox.
Ripple, the company behind the cryptocurrency XRP, announced a new $50 million fund to finance university research into blockchain and cryptocurrency technologies. Here's what you need to know.
Here are the current crypto prices:
In the news:
- A stock exchange behemoth is powering crypto markets across the world
- A top crypto hedge fund lawyer explains the 4 main trading strategies that funds use to make money
- A startup just closed a huge $4 billion ICO - but the crypto fundraising method is 'absolutely and unequivocally slowing down'
- How to buy and sell major cryptocurrencies using Coinbase on your iPhone
- How to buy Ripple's XRP
- An ETF veteran who ditched Wall Street for crypto explains how bitcoin can fit into a portfolio
- Track the price of nearly two-dozen cryptocurrencies here
What other questions do you have about crypto? Ask them in Business Insider's Crypto Insider Facebook group today to discuss with readers from all over the world, as well as BI editorial staff.
NOW WATCH: How to stop robocallers
- Best air fryers in India 2022
- Devendra Fadnavis avenges trolls who made fun of his 'Will return' remark' by forgiving them
- IIT Guwahati designs a cooling system that will not require electricity
- Windfall taxes won't take the wind off Reliance's earnings say experts
- Cryptocurrency lending platform Celsius lays off a quarter of its workforce