A new reality show is casting participants desperate to regain access to their locked cryptocurrency wallets
- A casting director is looking for participants who are locked out of their cryptocurrency wallets to appear on a new TV show.
- The show will attempt to help people remember their password and recover their cryptocurrency.
- it's nearly impossible to recover cryptocurrency from a locked wallet without a password.
A recent casting call is seeking individuals who want to be on a reality show about people locked out of their cryptocurrency wallets and
A casting director on Linkedin posted that the producers of Alone and Queer Eye are creating a "new major cable network series" about people on the verge of losing their cryptocurrency. The show is looking for people of all ages who are locked out of their cryptocurrency wallets.
"We're on a nationwide search for people who are currently locked out of their
The post asks anyone interested to email the casting director as soon as possible and detail their story. It also asks interested participants how many password attempts they have left and if they are willing to allow the shows "experts" to help them use their remaining password attempts.
There are no further details about the experts and how they will recover the passwords, but it does ask interested participants if they are ready to recovery their crypto wallet password "by an legal means necessary."
Recovering cryptocurrency out of a locked wallet is an incredibly difficult feat for those who have forgotten their password. German-born programmer Stefan Thomas made headlines earlier this year after a lost password rendered his bitcoin stash worth $220 million inaccessible.
In January, The New York Times reported that around 20% of the existing 18.5 million bitcoins are in stranded locked wallets, citing data from cryptocurrency firm Chainalysis.
- Ethereum may offer the best returns, but investors have been pulling away over the last two weeks
- Google starts starts testing new safety section for apps, feature to go live in February 2022
- Horlicks and Boost maker HUL sees slowdown in food segment in the last three months
- Researchers develop AI-based algorithm that can detect unseen signs of heart failure
- Zoho adds features that can turn a video call into remote assistance for repairing cars, appliances and more
- India T20 World cup Jersey
- Photo Editors Apps
- Google Pixel 6 series
- CBSE examdate sheet
- Tata Punch Price
- Punit Goenka
- Motorola Edge 20 Mobile
- Google TV stick vs Amazon Fire TV stick
- Oneplus 9rt smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy M52 review
- vodafone Idea News
- India Coal Crisis
- iPhone 13 vs iPhone 13 mini
- IRCTC Share price
- Maximum Sixes
- Tata Sons