Amazon is looking to hire someone to lead its digital currency and blockchain initiatives
Amazonis looking to hire someone to lead its digital currencyand blockchaininitiatives.
- The candidate must have expertise in blockchain, distributed ledger, central bank digital currency, and
- The person must have 10 or more years of relevant experience.
Amazon is looking to hire someone to lead its digital currency and blockchain initiatives as more big tech companies expand their businesses into the growing sector.
The position will fall within the company's payments acceptance and experience team and will be based in Seattle.
"You will leverage your domain expertise in Blockchain, Distributed Ledger, Central Bank Digital Currencies and Cryptocurrency to develop the case for the capabilities which should be developed ... You will work closely with teams across Amazon including AWS," the listing said, referring to Amazon Web Services.
The position requires 10 0r more years of experience in product or program management or business development, and candidates will preferably hold an MBA.
"We're inspired by the innovation happening in the cryptocurrency space and are exploring what this could look like on Amazon," an Amazon spokesperson said in an email. "We believe the future will be built on new technologies that enable modern, fast, and inexpensive payments."
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati
- Asian Games: At Hangzhou, India on a quest for excellence and preparing for Paris 2024
- New Zealand: Queenstown declares 7-day emergency after heavy rain
- Sensex, Nifty bounce back in the green after a tepid opening